AT Osborne was created in 2003 through a takeover of the Berenschot company by the then employees. The certificates are housed in a STAK, which therefore owns AT Osborne Holding. Active companies fall under this holding company.
The management of AT Osborne is formed by:
- Wim Demmers, CEO
- Wim Gideonse, director of IGM
- Marcel van Rosmalen, director of HVG
- Femke Rasenberg, director of Legal Services and AT Lawyers
- Willem van der Schoor, director of Governance & Organization
The Supervisory Board of AT Osborne consists of three members and a chairman:
- Frank Erftemeijer: Chairman of the Supervisory Board and Chairman of the Legal Services Advisory Board
- Misa Džoljic: Member of the Supervisory Board and Chairman of the Healthcare Advisory Board
- Heleen Mes: Member of the Supervisory Board on the recommendation of the Works Council
- Jeanet van Antwerpen: Member of the Supervisory Board and Chairman of the Infrastructure Advisory Board
AT Lawyers is a strategic partner of AT Osborne. AT Lawyers is an independent law firm that specializes in legal issues in projects in the physical environment. The lawyers at AT Lawyers have specific knowledge of the following sectors: healthcare, real estate, infrastructure & mobility and retail.
AT Osborne Governance and Organization
AT Osborne Governance and Organization is a joint venture of AT Osborne B.V. with Willem van der Schoor. The link between AT Osborne Governance & Organization and the operating companies of AT Osborne creates a unique combination of conceptual quality and realization power. Thinking and doing, with eye for the context of the assignment.
KSG Trainers & Consultants
KSG Trainers & Consultants is a consultancy for behavioral and organizational change. The agency was founded in 1978 by the name givers Kuik, Sier and Gerdzen. 40 years later, the agency has a well-known name and a strong position in the world of learning and development.
KSG Trainers & Consultants provides a complete package of ‘Learning & Development’ services. AT Osborne and KSG Trainers & Consultants have been successfully working together for a number of years. This cooperation took on a more solid form in 2012 through a participation of AT Osborne in the company.